SEK

kr82.80

kr92.01

Savings of: kr9.21 (10% off)

Great Organic Aloe product

Posted by NBPT100 on Jan 21, 2016

I have been using this product for 3 months now and I say it is very good. I take only 1 oz 2x per day on an empty stomach and any acid reflux and stomach discomfort is gone. You could take more based on your situation. If you do take too much it may have a slight laxative effect so be aware. I also find this is good to help heal any gut irritations. I have recommended this to others with Crones and leaky gut and they do well by it. It is good on gong maintenance for the gut. This is an organic aloe and it is grown and processed in the USA. It is not freeze dried or made from powdered aloe. Kudos to iherb for offering this USA product. Plus if you buy 4 at a time you get 5% off. If this review was helpful please click the YES button. Visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews of many products. Peace and good health!

Great

Posted by 5306538332227412780 on Oct 25, 2014

I use this for so many things: a) on my kinky curly hair immediately after cleansing along with a small amount of coconut oil and a leave in conditioner. Perfect curls that stay hydrated every time. b) I also mix a little with water and spray it on my face before applying my moisturizer. c) take a capful with my supplements in the morning. It tastes better than any other aloe vera I've tried.

Goes down easy

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on May 19, 2011

I mix this with a glass of water and it partially dissolves to the point where it goes down easy and is virtually tasteless. I take 1 cap full and a glass of water always with vitamins. Dr. Oz recently put it in his show as a cancer fighting tool.

Not sure if this is real aloe, looks and smells artificial

Posted by Courtney84 on Aug 23, 2016

There is something artificial about this one. Also contains carrageenan which turned out to be health hazardous. Definitely won't buy again!

Nice drink, pity about the citric acid though. Citric acid is toxic!!!!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Oct 03, 2015

The taste is good, very refreshing especially when mixed with cold water. The company talks about how pure the aloe vera is and how it is grown organically etc. But then they add citric acid and ruin it all. I don't care how little the quantity is that they add but it's still citric acid and over a long period of time a little poison can't be good for you. Citric acid grows on a fungus. The ugly black fungus around the kitchen sink and bathroom tiles. Why would you want to eat even a little bit? Citric acid will also effect your teeth too. This product is natural and good only up to a certain point and once the citric acid is added it is TOXIC period! Do not be fooled!

yum

Posted by 5461649947243534235 on Sep 25, 2016

thick slimey gel as opposed to juice which i think is cool. not for squeamish though cos it is slimey! very cooling and lovely though and nice in the stomach

real gel

Posted by 4787674330772421382 on Aug 14, 2016

Batter than any other aloe brands I bought in iherb. No odd taste or smell. Taste much better than other brands. Plus , I don't really get that comment which said citric acid is poison. Citric acid is a weak acid found in many kinds of fruit, especially citrus fruit such as oranges and lemons. Why would you call it a poison ? It is added to candy and snacks.

Good Aloe

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Jul 20, 2011

I think Real Aloe is a good brand and the gel is of high quality. I drink it every day but only for about 2-3 weeks so at this point it is hard to see the benefits. However, I know that Aloe gel is great for you so I continue taking it. Good product, thanks!

Soothing

Posted by 4784601502947472460 on Mar 08, 2014

I add a tablespoon of Aloe Gel to smoothies for a soothing, healthy drink. I also mix a tablespoon into my three cats' can food along with grape seed oil to prevent fur ball vomits.

Great Aloe! Healing my stomach !

Posted by 4690659029661284963 on Oct 14, 2016

This is awesome aloe gel! I have experienced stomach problem. So I am used to drink half cup every morning-for three weeks. I totally became well!! That's great!! I strongly recommend it for anyone who have same kind of problem with me!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »