- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: CGN-01053
- UPC Code: 898220010530
- Package Quantity: 30 Veggie Caps
13.7 x 8.4 x 3 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Exclusively using FloraFIT® Probiotics by Danisco®
3rd Party Lab Tested to Ensure Quality
|Combo Discount:||- kr44.48|
- 100 Billion CUF Per Veggie Capsule
- 8 Active & Clinically Researched Probiotic Strains2
- 5 Lactobacilli
- 3 Bifidobacteria
- No Refrigeration Necessary¹
- No Dairy, Gluten, GMOs or Soy
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- 100 Billion CFU Per Veggie Cap
- Individually Double-Foil Blister Sealed
- Dietary Supplement
Our LactoBif 100 contains select probiotic strains that have been clinically2 studied to be extremely resistant to low pH and gastrointestinal conditions (e.g. acid, bile pepsin and pancreatin), as well as adhere to the intestinal cell lines.
Double-Foil Blister Pack:
- Foil Cavity (foil area/tray where capsules are placed)
- Foil Lid (foil layer/backing that seals the capsules in the Foil Cavity)
Benefits of Individually, Double-Foil Blister Sealed Products:
- Optimal Barrier to Oxygen, Moisture & Light
- Ensures Product Integrity & Protection
- Tamper Resistant and Tamper Evident
Our room temperature, shelf-stable¹ LactoBif 100 is ideal for travelling when refrigeration is not readily available. Our Veggie Capsule are individually, double-foil blister sealed to help ensure shelf stability.¹
8 Active & Clinically Documented Probiotic Strains
- 5 Lactobacilli
- 3 Bifidobacteria
2 In Vitro studies conducted by probiotic raw material supplier.
Take 1 veggie capsule daily or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. May be taken with or without food.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsules (modified cellulose), magnesium stearate (non-GMO vegetable source), silica.
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a cGMP compliant facility that may process other products containing these allergen or ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children. Individually Double-Foil Blister Sealed for quality and your protection. Do not use if Blister Pak material is damaged or missing.
Potency guaranteed until expiration date when store in a cool, dry place at 77°F (25°C) or below. Refrigeration is not required, but highly recommended.¹
¹Room Temperature, Shelf-Stable: Best kept at or below 77°F (25°C). Refrigeration is not required, but highly recommended. Exposing probiotics to a higher than recommended storage temperatures may cause product degradation and the reduction of live and active probiotic bacteria. Potency guaranteed until expiration date when stored in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Probiotic Bacteria Blend |
Composed of the following strains:
Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)
Bifidobacterium lactic (BI-04)
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)
Bifidobacterium plantarum (Lp-115)
Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05)
Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03)
Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)
Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)
|100 Billion CFU||†|
† Daily Value not established.