Act, Kid's, Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Wild Watermelon, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Expiration Date: September 1 2024
- Date First Available: December 3 2021
Shipping Weight:0.68 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ACC-09381
- UPC Code: 041167093818
- Package Quantity: 16.9 fl oz
16.4 x 6 x 4.7 cm , 0.57 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Easy Squeeze Dosing
- #1 Dentist Recommended Kid's Rinse Blend†
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Swish Away Particles Brushing May Miss
- Alcohol Free
- Sodium Fluoride 0.05%
Use: Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
†Among mouth rinses
Important: Read directions for proper use.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap.
- Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to fill line.
- Pour out. Only the correct 10 milliliters dose will pour out.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do no swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
|Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
|Inactive ingredients: Calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, flavor, green 3, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, sucralose, water, yellow 5.|
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.