Amish Origins, Deep Penetrating, Pain Relief Ointment, 3.5 fl oz (99.22 g)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2027
- Date First Available: February 6 2017
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: AMI-00011
- UPC Code: 838273000119
- Package Quantity: 3.5 fl oz
5.8 x 5.8 x 6.9 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Sore Throats
- Restless Legs
- Aching Joints
- Natural Ingredients
Arthritis Pain, Sore Joints and Muscles, Coughs, Sore Throat, Sinus Trouble, Bruises, Minor Burns, Insect Bites, Dry or Chapped Hands and Feet.
Amish Origins Deep Penetrating Pain Relief 3.5 oz Amish Origins Medicated Pain Relief Formula allows deeper penetration and provides longer lasting, ultra-soothing relief. A medicated formula that provides therapeutic, deep-penetrating relief.
- Apply freely to affected areas. Rub well.
- Colds: Apply on chest, back and neck.
- Heat Colds: Apply around nostrils, on forehead and behind ears. Place a small amount in vaporizer for aid.
- Coughs and Sore Throat: Rub on soles of your feet for coughs.
- Apply liberally on throat and neck for sore throats.
- Other Suggestions: Aids healing of minor cuts, abrasions, bruises and blisters
|Oil of Camphor||0.60%|
|Oil of Pine Needle||0.72%|
|Snow White Petrolatum|
- Store at room temperature
- For external use only, as directed!
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate, consult your doctor before using.
- If conditions persist more than seven days, consult with your doctor.
- Keep this ointment out of the reach of children.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Do not place in mouth or nostrils.
- May irritate sensitive skin.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.