Andalou Naturals, It's OK to be Sensitive, Konjac Facial Sponge Duo, 2 Pack
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: ADN-02050
- UPC Code: 859975020502
- Package Quantity: 2 Pack
9.1 x 8.4 x 1.5 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
|Combo Discount:||- kr16.28|
- Fruit Stem Cell Science
- 100% All Natural Fiber
- Plumps & Softens to Gently Exfoliate
- Heart Soothing Rosehips
- Circle Toning Pomegranate
- 100% Non-GMO Beauty
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Verified Gluten Free
- Travel Friendly
Konjac Sponge Duo
First popular in Japan, these amazing Konjac Facial Sponges plump and soften to deliver extra gentle exfoliation and skin-friendly nutrients for a fresh, healthy complexion that glows.
Features and Benefits:
- Skin cleansing sponges that gently exfoliate when wet.
- Extra soft for delicate skin and perfect for all skin types.
- Removes dull, dry surface cells that can dull complexion.
- Cleanses and refines pores, softens and conditions.
- Skin feels soft, smooth, and healthy with a natural glow.
- Soften sponge by soaking in warm water for 3-5 minutes.
- Squeeze gently to expel excess water.
- Gently massage over face and neck in circular motion.
- Use alone or with cleansing soap.
- After use, rinse completely and gently squeeze out excess water.
- Store sponge in a cool, well ventilated place to dry completely.
- With proper care each konjac sponge will last 1-3 months.
Soothing: amorphophallus konjac root powder; rosa canina (rosehip) extract*
Sensitive: amorphophallus konjac root powder; punica granatum (pomegranate) extract*
Non-GMO, *certified organic
100% natural konjac sponge: vegan, non-gmo, biodegradable, compostable
Very very good
Very very good
I've tried a few different konjac sponges over time and I really love these. I just received them, but tried both right away because I wanted to compare them to Ecotools one and The Konjac Sponge company one. In my opinion, these are better than Ecotools because they have the little string that you can hang them on to dry. I also really like the heart shaped one because it's big enough to exfoliate more quickly and the shape is good to get under the eyes and around the nose more easily. They are very similar to The Konjac Company sponges, but these are much cheaper so we have a winner! :)
Posted by 5098372492939680664 on Mar 24, 2017
For the price i really think is great. And the heart sponges help me do lareger part of face and round one is for concentrated area like nose. But i thnk hand is still best for my dermatitis face.
Posted by 5169567352487237371 on Mar 15, 2017
Its very good
Posted by 5396745644025339532 on Mar 08, 2017
I had already had some of the more expensive Konjac sponges and decided to give these cheaper ones a go! They are amazing! They cleanse without drying, and I use mine twice a day. In the morning I use it with my regular cleanser, and at night I use it by itself or with my African Black Soap. Amazing products. My skin is super soft and I have less breakouts.
Soft & Gentle On Sensitive Skin
Posted by 4876656786040705937 on Mar 06, 2017
Easy to use & soften with warm water. Feels gentle on my sensitive & eczema prone skin. I use it when my skin is acting out & I couldn't use my Clarisonic brush for a thorough cleansing instead. Skin feels soft, clean-wise am not too sure though. Dries easily after airing by hanging.