Aquaphor, Lip Protectant + Sunscreen, SPF 30, 2 Tubes, 0.35 fl oz (10 ml) Each
- Expiration Date: October 1 2022
- Date First Available: August 3 2021
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: AQP-02224
- UPC Code: 072140022242
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
10.9 x 6.4 x 1 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Lip Care Brand
- Repairs & Protects
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- For Severely Dry Lips
- Immediately Soothes and Helps Health Severely Dry Lips
- Fragrance Free and Paraben Free
- Recommended As An Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures
|Petrolatum 31.0%||Skin Protectant|
C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, BHT.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.