Blistex, Deep Renewal, Anti-Aging Treatment, Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 15, .13 oz (3.69 g)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2023
- Date First Available: May 18 2012
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BTX-00204
- UPC Code: 041388002040
- Package Quantity: 0.13 oz
10.9 x 7.6 x 2 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Visibly Reduce Deep & Fine Lines
- Improves Lip Health & Vitality
- Moisturizers, Protects & Renews
- Coenzyme Q-10 with Hyaluronic Spheres
Deep Renewal is the anti-aging lip treatment that's clinically-proven to reduce visible signs of aging, deliver superb moisturization, and promote lasting lip health and vitality with consistent use.
Deep Renewal utilizes best-in-class ingredients for beautifully cared-for lips.
- Coenzyme Q-10…the gold standard for moisturization and overall revitalization
- Hyaluronic filling spheres…help give lips a fuller appearance
- Vitamin-collagen anti-oxidant complex…promotes lasting lip health
- Light-refractors…contribute to improving lips' luster and youthfulness
- Sun protection…SPF 15 helps protect against sun damage that can accelerate the aging process
- Temporarily protected and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed
Sun Alert…Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun
Stop use if skin rash occurs
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Dimethicone 2.0% (w/w)||Skin protectant|
|Octinoxate 7.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Oxybenzone 2.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: atelocollagen, beeswax, butylene glycol, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, ethylhexyl palmitate, flavors, jojoba esters, lanolin alcohol, microcrystalline wax, octyldodecanol, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, petrolatum, phenoxyethanol, polybutene, polyethylene, PTFE, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, saccharin, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium chondroitin sulfate, sodium hyaluronate, sorbic acid, squalane, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, ubiquinone.|