- Expiration Date: December 1 2022
- Date First Available: April 13 2012
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BLZ-00009
- UPC Code: 600027000092
- Package Quantity: 5 fl oz
2.8 x 6.4 x 13.5 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30+
- No. 1 Pediatrician Recommended Mineral-Based Sunscreen Brand
- Smart Bottle Technology - Bottle Turns Pink in Harmful UV Light
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- No Oxybenzone - No Octinoxate
- Mineral Sunscreen for Baby-Soft Skin
Did You Know?
Blue Lizard is named after a chameleon that changes color to protect itself... just like the lizard, your bottle will change color in harmful UV rays reminding you to protect yourself by applying sunscreen. It's Genius!
Protects your skin by acting like thousands of tiny shields that reflect UV rays.
Contains no fragrance or parabens making it ideal for sensitive skin.
We ♥ The Reef
To help protect the delicate ecosystem of the world's coral reefs, we are free from Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
At Blue Lizard we love sunshine too. It enhances our mood, warms our bodies and keeps us healthy... however, sun exposure can also cause problems like premature aging of the skin and, worse still, cancer. So protection, real protection, is critical - which is fine by us because that is what Blue Lizard sunscreens have been designed to do.
We are passionate about shielding you from the sun's harmful UV rays with mineral-based products that are fun, easy-to-use and offer real protection for you and your family.
That is why we have been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
1 ounce (6 tsp.) of sunscreen to cover exposed areas of the body.
Apply more than:
- 1 tsp to each leg.
- 2 tsp to torso and back.
- 1/2 tsp to each arm.
- 1/2 tsp to face and neck.
Adjust the amount of sunscreen based on your body size.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures:
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Reapply to dry skin:
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
|Titanium Dioxide 5%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, chlorphenesin, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, hexyl laurate, hydrogenated castor oil, methyl glucose dioleate, octododecyl neopentanoate, PEG-7 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propanediol, purified water, sorbitan oleate, stearic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP hexadecene copolymer.|
Keep out of reach of children.
When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash or irritation occurs.
Do not use:
- On damaged or broken skin.
- If allergic to any ingredient.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.