Clean & Clear, Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength, 1 oz (28 g)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: February 11 2019
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CNC-03405
- UPC Code: 381370034056
- Package Quantity: 1 oz
11.4 x 9.1 x 2 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Medication
- Deposits Acne Medication Where Pimples Start
The only acne product prescribed by doctors for over 10 years, available without a prescription.
This acne medication contains maximum strength benzoyl peroxide. The micronized benzoyl peroxide formula goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples begin. It's the same prescription formula prescribed by doctors and dermatologists for over 10 years, available without a prescription.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
|Benzoyl Peroxide 10%||Acne Medication|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, carbomer homopolymer type B, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, laureth-4, disodium EDTA.|
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Do not use if you:
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep tightly closed. Protect from excessive heat (40°C / 104°F) and protect from freezing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.