Cosrx, AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, 100 ml
- Expiration Date: March 15 2024
- Date First Available: September 26 2016
Shipping Weight:0.3 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CRX-47004
- UPC Code: 8809416470047
- Package Quantity: 100 ml
15.5 x 4.3 x 4.3 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Expecting Tomorrow
- "Savior for Skin without Content of Whitehead and Sebum"
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is formulated to resurface the skin and renew the complexion, giving a radiant, reduces the appearance of whiteheads.
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid includes apple water containing natural AHA and Glycolic Acid, cleans up the skin and relaxes pores with dead skin cell and other skin trouble, removing whiteheads in pores also.
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid clears off old dead skin cell inside the pores and works with vitamin, whiteners and natural moisturizer as treatment, to manage dead skin cell without stimulation, to help with management of skin making it healthier and more vital.
Correct application method:
1. We recommend usage for evenings as this is high-concentrate, and spread lightly on areas with whiteheads and dead skin cell in the serum/essence stage after using skin and toner to clean skin texture.
2. Use clean hands or cotton pad to spread on the face, to absorb by tapping softly with fingertips.
3. If you feel severe stimulation or your purpose is removal of whitehead and sebum, wash off after 4 to 5 minutes lightly with lukewarm water.
4. Only after fully absorbing AHA 7 whitehead Power Liquid, use other essence and cream, and the next morning do not forget to use sunscreen such as sun cream.
Pyrus malus (apple) fruit water, butylene glycol, glycolic acid, water, niacinamide, sodium hydroxide, 1,2-hexanediol, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, ethyl hexanedioll.
1. AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is a high-concentrate AHA product and use a small amount on areas with whiteheads and dead skin cell for the skin to adapt itself. Begin with one time a week, and after the skin cell for the skin to adapt itself. Begin with one time a week, and after the skin has adapted, use 2 to 3 times a week, for maintaining clean skin without dead skin cell sebum, or whiteheads.
2. On days when you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use other exfoliating products, AHA products, BHA products, retinol, or Vitamin C elements.
3. After the use of AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, use serum or mask product for moisture retention and antioxidant function for a heightened moisture retention effect.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.