Double Dare, Bye! Bye! Germs OMG! All Purpose Sanitizing Wipes, 10 Wipes
- Date First Available: June 17 2020
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DBD-53831
- UPC Code: 850012538318
- Package Quantity: 10 Count
14.2 x 9.4 x 1.8 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Made in Korea
- Kills 99.9% of Germs + Aloe Vera
- Benzalkonium Chloride Cloth
- First Aid Antiseptic Towelettes
Use: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria.
Bye! Bye! Germs OMG! All Purpose Sanitizing Wipes
- Bye! Bye! Germs OMG! All Purpose Sanitizing Wipes kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria and make it easy to wipe away dirt, messes on skin and any surfaces.
- Benzalkonium Chloride is surely gentle to your skin, but tough on germs!
- Bye! Bye! Germs OMG! All Purpose Sanitizing Wipes are non-sticky, thin and easy to clean anytime, anywhere when soap and water aren't on your hand.
- Aloe Vera to help moisturize your skin and leave it feeling soft & smooth.
- Convenient pack to use and carry everywhere! Travel-friendly. Don't leave home without it!
- For use apply thoroughly to hands as desired. Allow to dry without wiping. Discard wipe in trash receptacle after use. Do not flush.
- For dispensing peel back front label at tab. Remove towelettes as needed. Reseal pouch by pressing label firmly back into place.
|Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%||Antimicrobial|
|Water[aqua], phenoxyethanol, glycerin, sodium benzoate, polysorbate 20, disodium edta, citric acid, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, fragrance.|
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.