Frontier Co-op, Organic Earl Grey Black Tea, 16 oz (453 g)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2024
- Date First Available: March 7 2011
Shipping Weight:0.56 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FRO-02826
- UPC Code: 089836028266
- Package Quantity: 16 oz
6.4 x 19.1 x 21.6 cm , 0.48 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Member Owned Since 1976
- Responsible to People and Planet
- Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA®
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients 98% of Product
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Our Earl Grey Tea combines the smoky taste of black tea and organic bergamot oil for a delicate, aromatic beverage. Earl Grey is a tea possessing the delicacy and nuance of flavor to be enjoyed on its own. This bulk Earl Gray tea is certified organic and Fair Trade Certified™.Product Features
- The best-known of scented teas, it's unique taste has been popular for hundreds of years.
- Our organic and Fair Trade Certified Irish Breakfast Tea is sprayed with organic bergamot oil.
- This creates a captivating aroma and slightly smoky, yet well balanced and smooth flavor profile.
Flavor Profile: Slightly smokey with hints of citrus
Botanical name: Camellia sinensis
Black tea brewing basics: Put 1 tsp. of tea in strainer, then place in cup. Add 8 oz. of near-boiling water and steep for 3-5 minutes. Feel free to adjust to your preference.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.