Life Extension, L-Carnitine, 500 mg, 30 Vegetarian Capsules
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: January 15 2013
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LEX-15323
- UPC Code: 737870153238
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
4.6 x 4.6 x 8.4 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO LE Certified
- Helps Maintain Cellular Energy Metabolism
- Dietary Supplement
Mitochondria, the powerhouses found within human cells, produce the energy that vital tissues need to keep us vibrant, healthy, and young. Normal levels of carnitine support optimum functioning of mitochondria. The problem is that over time, levels of carnitine decline in all of our tissues, reducing cellular energy production and metabolic activity.The answer is carnitine supplementation, because carnitine helps:
- Maintain cellular metabolic activity by assisting in the intracellular transport of fatty acids from the cell fluid into the mitochondria where fats are oxidized to generate cellular energy.
- Inhibit excess accumulation of cellular debris.
- Support a healthy concentration of nitric oxide, which helps endothelial cells relax and maintain blood flow—supporting proper blood pressure.
- Maintain healthy body fat composition, which in turn supports insulin sensitivity and healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range.
- Support brain cells’ natural defenses against age-related memory and cognitive decline.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule on an empty stomach not exceeding four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|L-Carnitine (from L-Carnitine tartrate)||500 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|