NeilMed, Sinus Rinse, All Natural Sinus Relief, 100 Premixed Packets
- Expiration Date: May 1 2024
- Date First Available: September 7 2016
Shipping Weight:0.44 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NMD-00200
- UPC Code: 705928002005
- Package Quantity: 100 Count
17 x 14.7 x 7.4 cm , 0.37 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- By Dr. Mehta™
- Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse
- Trust The #1 Physician Recommended Brand*
- For Large Volume & Low Pressure™ Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization & Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Isotonic (with 1 Packet) or Hypertonic (with 2 or More Packets)
- Preservative Free
- All Natural Nasal Relief
Nasal Irrigation with NeilMed's ProductsYou can use the premixed packets with any of NeilMed's nasal irrigation devices, such as NeilMed® Sinus Rinse® bottle, NeilMed® NasaFlo® Neti Pot, or NeilMed® Sinugator®. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open. Other important features include:
- Easy to use, comfortable and smooth-flowing saline nasal irrigation
- Soothing, non-burning and non-stinging
- Non-sedating nasal relief
- Excellent for cleaning prior to use of nasal spray medications
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery or during pregnancy; consult your physician with concerns
- Can be used as a pH balanced and isotonic solution with one packet, or a hypertonic solution with two packets
- Contains USP grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate (purity level 99% or higher)
- Drug-free and preservative-free
- Isotonic or Hypertonic (with 2 or more packets)
We thank you for purchasing Sinus Rinse™ mixture packets or sachets for your ongoing nasal irrigation needs. NeilMed® mixture has the highest pharmaceutical quality (USP) sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate in each sachet or packet. Based on several years of scientific data and current recommendations of expert doctors worldwide, NeilMed® has elected to supply only sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture.
- 100 Packets of USP grade (purity level 99% or higher) sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture (pH balanced, isotonic and preservative free) (100 packets make 24,000 mL (800 fl oz) of solution)
- Education brochure including directions for use and warnings
- Nasal allergies, dryness and hay fever
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms from flu & cold
- Nasal irritation from occupational and house dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, etc.
- Post-nasal drip and nasal congestion
NeilMed® is the #1 brand in North America for large volume saline nasal irrigation devices. Our goal is to ensure the highest possible quality, safety, effectiveness and ease of use for our devices at an affordable price. We are highly committed to meeting applicable regulatory, customer and quality standards and achieving increasing levels of customer satisfaction.
*From combined data for USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and UK
Attention: Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol described in the enclosed broacher for the Sinus Rinse™ bottle and NasaFlo® Neti Pot after every use and replacing the device after three months.
For your safety, do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for five minutes or more and then cooled to lukewarm or body temperature, as boiling sterilizes the water. Other choices are distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), reverse osmosis filtered, or commercially bottle water.
Each device must be used only by one user; do not share this product with others
Follow the cleaning protocol after each use of the product
Replace this device within three months of your first use
Rinse your nose gently
Before using this product, you must read detailed warnings in the enclosed brochure.
This box does not contain a nasal irrigation device.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.