NeilMed, The Original & Patented Sinus Rinse Kit, 50 Premixed Packets, 1 Kit
Frequently purchased together
- Trust The #1 Physician Recommended Brand
- All Natural Sinus Relief
- #1 Selling Brand
- Includes 50 Premixed Packet - Makes 12,000 mL (400 fl oz) of Solution
- Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse
- pH Balanced
- For Large Volume & Low Pressure™ Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization & Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Isotonic - Hypertonic (With 2 or More Packets)
- Sinus Relief by Dr. Mehta™
- Rinse Prior to Corticosteroid Nasal Spray
- Nasal Symptoms From Flu & Cold
- Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Allergies
- Drug Free
- No Burning or Stinging
Contents: One 240 ml (8 fl oz) squeeze bottle and 50 premixed packets.
- 1 Rinse bottle 240 mL (8 fl oz)
- 1 Custom-designed black cap and tube
- 50 Premixed packets of USP grade (purity level 99% or higher) sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture (pH balanced, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative & iodine free)
- Educational brochure with directions for use and warnings
NeilMed® Sinus Rinse® is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
Use to cleanse and relieve nasal passages affected by:
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Easy to use, comfortable and smooth-flowing saline nasal irrigation.
- Soothing, non-burning and non-stinging nasal irrigation
- Custom-designed cap comfortably fits any nasal opening
- Excellent for cleansing prior to use of nasal spray medications
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery or during pregnancy; consult your physician with concerns
- Easy to clean
- Solution empties nearly 95% when you stand upright
- Can be used as a pH balanced and isotonic solution with one packet, or a hypertonic solution with two packets
- Drug-free and preservative-free
- Portable for travel
Do not use tap water unless sterilized by boiling.
- For your safety, do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for five minutes or more and then cooled to lukewarm or body temperature, as boiling sterilizes the water. Other choices are distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), reverse osmosis filtered, or commercially bottled water.
- Each device must be used only by one user, do not share this product with others.
- Follow the cleaning protocol after each use of the product.
- Replace this device within three months of your first use.
- Rinse your nose gently.
- Before using this product, you must read detailed warnings in the enclosed brochure.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.