Neosporin, + Pain Relief, Neo To Go!, First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray, 0.26 fl oz (7.7 ml)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: March 18 2016
Shipping Weight:0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NEO-23722
- UPC Code: 312547237222
- Package Quantity: 0.26 fl oz
10.9 x 9.1 x 9.1 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- No-Touch Spray
- #1 Doctor Recommended Brand
- One-Handed Use
- Infection Protection, Anytime, Anywhere
- Specially Designed - Resists Crushing
- Over 140 Sprays
Infection protection in your: Purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf bag, gym bag, travel bag
First aid to help prevent infection and temporarily relieve pain or discomfort in minor:
Adults and children 2 years of age or older:
- Clean the affected area
- Spray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
|Benzalkonium CI 0.13%||First aid antiseptic|
|Pramoxine HCI 1%||Topical analgestic|
|Inactive ingredients: Edetate disodium, propylene glycol, purified water|
For external use only.
Do not use if package is torn open.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition or symptoms get worse or last more than one week
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Does not contain antibiotics
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.