Now Foods, Organic Tri-Color Quinoa, 14 oz (397 g)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: July 31 2014
Shipping Weight:0.48 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NOW-06314
- UPC Code: 733739063144
- Package Quantity: 14 oz
19.8 x 13.7 x 4.6 cm , 0.41 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Proud to be Family Owned Since 1968
- Blend of White, Red & Black Quinoa
- Complete Protein & Good Source of Fiber
- Organic Ancient Grain
- Gluten-Free Goodness
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Real Ingredients. Real Food
- Certified Organic by QAI
Our tri-color quinoa is a delicious and visually dazzling substitute for rice and is perfect in soups, stews, and casseroles. It has a mild, delicate flavor that's slightly nutty, making it popular in plant-based recipes. Sprinkle on your favorite salad for an extra burst of color, flavor and nutrition!
Cook before consuming.
- 1 cup of NOW Real Food® Organic Tri-Color Quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- Rinse tri-colored quinoa thoroughly under cold running water.
- Combine tri-colored quinoa with water into a pot.
- Bring to a boil then cover with a tight fitting lid.
- Reduce heat to low and allow tri-colored quinoa to simmer for 15 minutes or until grains are fluffy and water absorbs.
Organic white quinoa, organic red quinoa, organic black quinoa.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 9|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vit. D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|