NutriBiotic, Immunity, Vitamin C + D3 & Zinc, 250 Capsules
- Expiration Date: October 1 2024
- Date First Available: February 15 2021
Shipping Weight:0.4 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NBC-00521
- UPC Code: 728177005214
- Package Quantity: 250 Count
15.6 x 8.1 x 8 cm , 0.34 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamin C, Vitamin D & Zinc
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Not Tested on Animals
- Natural Fresh - NitroPak® - Bacteria Free Environment
NutriBiotic® Vitamin C + D3 & Zinc capsules deliver 100% pharmaceutical grade vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc, all essential nutrients to the body.
- Vitamin C: contributes to immune defense by supporting various cellular functions of both the innate and adaptive immune systems. Vitamin C also provides antioxidant protection to the immune system, as well as maintains the health of blood vessels, tissue, cartilage, bones, eyes, and other organ systems.
- Vitamin D: crucial for the activation of immune defenses and helps support strong bones and healthy cognitive function.
- Zinc: essential for immune system function, including immune cell development and communication. May also help reduce oxidative stresses and inflammatory responses.
Our Promise and Guarantee: We use only 100% pure pharmaceutical grade L-ascorbic acid USP-FCC†, which contains no corn residue, plant antigens, or protein impurities.
†United States Pharmacopoeia - Food Chemical Codex
For adults only. Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable lubricant), and capsules.
Made without: GMOs, milk, soy, eggs, yeast, wheat, rose hips, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, fillers, binders, starch, sweeteners, colorings, flavoring, and preservatives.
As with any supplement, you should consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 125|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid USP-FCC†)||1500 mg||1670%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||125 mcg (5000 IU)||625%|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate)||40 mg||360%|