O'Keeffe's, Lip Repair, Soothing Aloeboost, SPF 35, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)
- Date First Available: July 27 2018
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: OKF-00001
- UPC Code: 371564000011
- Package Quantity: 0.15 oz
11.9 x 7.2 x 1.7 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Lip Protectant Sunscreen
- For Extremely Dry, Cracked Lips
- Broad Spectrum SPF 35
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Guaranteed Relief
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures
Repairs extremely dry, cracked lips.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Dimethicone 17.5%||Lip Protectant|
|Inactive ingredients Beeswax, petrolatum, hydrogenated poly (c6-14 olefin), phenyl trimethicone, trimethylpentanediol/adipic acid/glycerin crosspolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, flavor, polysilicone-11, hydrogenated polyisobutene, hydrogenated vegetable oil, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, sodium saccharin, citrus aurantifolia (lime) peel oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate.|
Contains decolorized Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Other information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Lip representative photos: Two week usage period. Lip balm was applied according to package directions. Results may vary.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.