Sambucol, Kids Black Elderberry, Advanced Immune Support + Vitamin C, 2 Years & Older, Berry, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Best By: January 2025
- Date First Available: May 2009
- Product Code: SBL-00118
- UPC Code: 896116001181
- Package Quantity: 118.29 ml
- Dimensions: 13 x 5.6 x 5.1 cm , 0.18 kg
- Dietary Supplement
- The Power of Advanced Immune Support
- Uniquely Crafted Berry Potent
- Sambucol Premium Black Elderberries
- No artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Helps Support Your Child's Immune System
- Can be Used Every Day for Year-Round Support
- Antioxidant & Vitamin C
- Delicious Berry Taste
- Supports Immunity
- High Antioxidant Levels
Sambucol® is The Original Black Elderberry Brand. It is trusted by millions worldwide to help provide powerful immune support. Our Kids Syrup is made specially for little ones to help support developing immune systems. You can give your kids Sambucol® every day so they can keep doing what they love to do.
For Everyday Use:
- 2-3 years: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
- 4-12 years: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
- 2-3 years: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
- 4-12 years: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
Mix syrup in water, fruit juice, smoothies, yogurt, and more.
Glucose syrup, purified water, citric acid, potassium sorbate (to retard spoilage).
Free from gluten, diary, soy, wheat, nuts, artificial color and flavors.
Not suitable for children under 2 years.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
To preserve quality and freshness, keep tightly sealed and store in cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value for adults and children 4 or more years||% Daily Value for children under 4 years of age|
|Total Carbohydrates||7 g||3%**||5%*|
|Total Sugars||7 g||†||†|
|Includes 3.5 g Added Sugar||7%**||14%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||65 mg||72%||433%|
|Black Elderberry Extract||1.9 g||†||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 1,000 calorie diet.|
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.