Squip, NeilMed Kyrosol, Earwax Removal Aid, 5 Piece Kit
- Expiration Date: September 1 2023
- Date First Available: March 26 2011
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SQP-00061
- UPC Code: 894321000616
- Package Quantity: 5 Count
16.5 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- All Natural
- For Occasional Aid to Soften, Loosen and Remove Excessive Earwax
- Safe - Simple - Effective - Affordable
- Water and Wax will Exit Through Special Portals
- 1 Dropper Bottle 15 ml (0.5 fl oz) Earwax Softener Drops
- 2 Silicone Ear Plugs
- 1 Ear Syringe and Storage Sleeve
Colors of parts may vary.
Kyrosol® ear drops help soften hard, dry or impacted wax.
- Control Flow
Uses: Helps soften and flush out excess earwax plugs. Prevents the recurrence of earwax plugs.
For use in the ear only.
Tilt head sideways and place 10 to 20 drops of Kyrosol® ear drops into the affected ear(s), making sure that the tip of the applicator does not enter the ear canal.
Keep drops in ear for 20 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing enclosed ear plugs in ears.
Remove ear plugs. Fill a clean container with lukewarm water. Use the included syringe to extract the water into the ear washing syringe and gently flush the ear. Use twice daily for up to 3 days, or as directed by a doctor.
The ear plugs and syringe should be washed with warm soapy water before re-using.
Glycerin, sodium carbonate, purified water.
Before use, consult your doctor if you have any ear conditions.
- Do not use if you have an ear injury, ear infection, or perforation (hole) of the ear drum.
- Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear canal or if dizzy.
- Do not use after an ear operation.
- Do not use on children who have an ear tube.
- Do not use on infants.
Discontinue use if you experience discomfort using the product. Only use lukewarm or body temperature for irrigation. Using cold water or hot water can cause dizziness, vertigo, or nausea.
Store in a dry place.
Contains small parts - keep out of reach of children!
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.