Vanicream, Z-Bar, Seborrheic Dermatitis & Anti-Dandruff Medicated Cleansing Bar, Fragrance Free, 3.53 oz (100 g)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 5 2021
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: VNC-39101
- UPC Code: 345334391012
- Package Quantity: 3.53 oz
9.9 x 6.6 x 4.1 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- For Sensitive Skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Pyrithione Zinc 2%
- Free of Dyes, Fragrance, Masking Fragrance, Lanolin, Parabens, Formaldehyde
- Mild and Gentle
- For Face, Hands, Body & Scalp
- Contains Vanicream™ Cream Base
Helps relieve itching, irritation, redness, flaking, and scaling associated with dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
Uses: Controls and reduces the symptoms of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- Use on affected areas in place of your regular soap
- Work up a rich lather using warm water and massage gently into affected areas
- Rinse well
|Pyrithione zinc 2%||Anti-dandruff, anti-seborrheic dermatitis|
|Inactive Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, coconut acid, water, sodium isethionate, sodium cocoyl glycinate, sodium chloride, petrolatum, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, propanediol, ceteareth-20, simethicone, glyceryl stearate, peg-30 stearate, sorbic acid.|
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.