Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Apple Cider Vinegar, 300 mg, 250 Tablets - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Good product. I have been using it for 3 months. I have dropped 10 pounds without any extra diet or exercise. I take 1 capsule after every meal. I go to the bathroom twice a day, which is a very good sign. This is my second bottle, as one bottle goes a long time, and I will continue to order. I recommend this product, it's cheap and really works.

293fb63d-a822-4fa5-8668-a77d6fa57101
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

It was like apple cider vinegar in the form of a tablet. It works but still depends on your diet, if you’re exercising, and your age. Helps control my hunger. My stomach is less bloated as well. Haven’t check my weight yet but the fact that this helps with my bloated tummy is already a big help! Will repurchase!

b63f3a4d-0a7a-4b87-ba8b-c0f25683fdc7
Posted on May 27, 2022

I’ve been taking ACV for health reasons but the downside of it, is I have to overcome the taste as well as the acidity of it. Sometimes it’s difficult to take it in its liquid form. That is why I decided to tru this ACB tablets and I couldn’t be more thankful. I get the benefits of ACV without the acidity and upset stomach. Very convenient.

44050ce5-732c-4877-afff-1b20787d810d
Posted on May 7, 2022

Excellent quality and the size is easy to swallow. There is no after taste, and it is far better compared to the vinegar drink. I've lost 7 pounds in just two weeks. It's something I'd buy again and recommend to others. I take it once a day at the recommended dosage.

35a90d3f-39eb-44d4-a508-c7e94ed053d2
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I’ve been using it for around a week so maybe it is too early to tell but i got it to help with my bloating after eating and i feel better, usually before my period i get extremely bloated but this time it was much more tolerable as i was taking the pills after lunch!

223c0d6d-bacd-4af0-b1c7-0d2a365fc761
Posted on May 6, 2022

I bought this because sometimes I don’t feel like drinking the actual acv with water. Although I love that it add flavour to it instead of drinking the plain boring water, I do get concerned that it will have bad effects on my teeth. Besides my dad hate the smell of acv so tablets makes it so much easier. I could also bring a few with me if I’m dinning outside & take it after a meal!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have used apple cider vinegar liquid for a long time. I saw the tablets and decided to try, great.. The table size isn't very big, the scent is strong but that is expected. The dosage is only one a day, one little pill is much better than drinking. The benefits of this product are remarkable, it is very good for you. I will never go back to liquid.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I tried using this product for a month, and the effect on me was quite good. I weigh myself, before i started the product, after a month, i need to stop for a while, as i reached my target weight in just a month of using it. it helped me with losing some extra weight, for now, ill see if i can maintain my weight, if not, then ill be taking ACV again..please like my comment if it helps. thanks so much.. 💚

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I've been using this now for a couple of weeks. I weighed myself last week and again today to see if there was any difference in weight. I have lost 2.5 kgs in one week. I've not done anything extra that would account for that much loss besides taking these apple cider vinegar tablets. I'm very happily surprised by the result, was honestly not really expecting much from them. Well worth trying especially at such a low price! The bottle says to take 1 tablet after a meal each day. Admittedly somedays Ive had 2 tablets but still it's only once per day. With 250 tablets in the bottle one bottle will last for a good portion of the year.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

My sister had always wanted to use ACV to help her manage her weight but can never go about it because she was always put off by the lingering taste in her mouth after and THE SMELL! That's why i bought this for her (and for me too!) because we have seen the effects of ACV in our friends weight loss journey. JUST DONT drink it after coffee :( I did that and I got heart burn.