Help

new perfume is icky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I loved this calendula cream, but the latest version seems to have a new perfume that makes it unusable - it burns my skin. The opposite of the intended effect. Beware.

Loaded with toxic chemicals!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Beware of this product: read the unpronounceable ingredients, it is loaded with toxic chemicals. NOT a natural product at all!

Pleasantly surprised !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this cream about 5 years ago, the cream was great but I really didn't like the scent of it. Because my face has gotten so dry ( due to hormone changes)I decided that I really needed the benefits of the cream but would just have to "deal" with the scent. What a PLEASANT surprise I received when I applied the cream, IT SMELLS WONDERFUL NOW, and the quality of the cream is just as I remembered it! My face has returned back to it's original softness without any breakouts! Thanks for keeping your prices lower than other companies and for your prompt delivery of the product too!

Only used this once on an allergic rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

and instantly reacted negatively to it -- terrible itching occurred (instead of relief of itchy I desired!). Hoping it was just a freak accident. Will try again for sunburn, etc.

Very soothing and nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Using this for a rash and found it not only helped my rash but healed my skin like new.

Nature Works Calendula Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found this cream is very good for dry skin. I use it on my face as a night cream and under makeup.

THE best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this to my prescription dermatitis cream. It helps the itching and rash just as well and leaves me smelling amazing!

love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Calendula is great for the skin, and I have been using NatureWorks cream for several years now, on a daily basis -- face and body. It's my favorite among all others in the market.

Calendula Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great itch reliever that is natural and a good alternative to cortisone based creams. Quite preferable to any conventional drug store available products - truly an excellent product.

Calendula Cream makes improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband suffers from chronic psorasis. He has been to a dermatologist and several doctors. One prescribed a cream that was 2 oz and ran $28.00 It took 3 weeks to notice any change and by then he was finishing his second tube. After a few months it quit working. We bought the Calendula Cream, 4 oz. for less than $8 a tube. After a week the itching and stinging had let up and all crusted nearly raw spots were softening up to feel more like regular skin. Now after 2 weeks of use the part of the rash that was mild has pretty much disappeared. The nearly raw spots on his sides are lightening up in color and no longer itching him. He is still using the first tube so we will continue to use it and hope it makes the remaining rash go away as well.

1 2 3 4