Best one yet!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from Gerd/Silent Reflux for over a year now and I have tried other ph drops, and while they worked okay this brand has been so much better for me. I notice the difference immediately and will stick with this brand from now on.

The only PH booster with a patent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like everything else, there are many products competing with each other in every category. I chose Alkalife because the actually have a patent for their formula. For me, that's enough to make my decision. I try to raise my pH level to help fight my cancer. I take it with my doctor's consent, and I write this review in my own personal context only

Wonderful product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I won't give up my coffee. I am an acid producing animal. Coffee is acid. That would usually mean one couldn't drink coffee. But I do because I always have a cup of water with Alkalife in it along with my coffee and it neutralizes the coffee so I don't get mouth ulcers (canker sores.) Couldn't live without my Alkalife! ~The coffee drinker.

Need to take them regularly

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got these recommended by my therapist in place of water with soda bicarbonate to raise the ph level of my urine as I have recurrent UTIs. Soda was working well, but sometimes I forgot to "top up" an amy urine was acidic again. (FYI, the e.coli multiplies in acidic environment, so one should not take cranberries as the make the urine more acidic! ) These drops seem to work provided you take them really every 3 hours and they only raise the ph to 6.5 and keep it there, whereas soda raises it more, which could be a problem if you overdo.

Alkalife pH Booster Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product for 4 years now , with a 6 month gap. Could not wait to resume and benefits felt within days. Service and delivery exemplary. Thankyou I Herb

Never drink my water without this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the body's ph at a normal level - this is a must when suffering with IC.

Will Be Reordering After This...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is great value and top notch!

Great for alkalizing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't be able to live without this. I use it in my coffee, tea, water, shakes and soups to increase their PH. I have Interstitial Cystitis so I can't handle anything acidic but this has helped and I can now even enjoy the occasional coffee.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really convenient way to alkalise my water when I'm on the go and away from my filter at home.

Do your math people!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is great value and top notch! You get 360 servings! Check out their website, these people know their stuff.

1 2 3