A key to healthy living

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A daily greens/superfood drink has been a staple of my regimen for over two decades. Some benefits include: more energy, clearer skin, reduced inflammation, fewer illneses...the list goes on and on. The detoxifying and alkalizing properties (plus the chlorophyll) mean that I no longer need to wear deodorant. I have a serving every afternoon upon returning home from work, on an empty stomach. If I'm especially tired, or if I feel something coming on, I'll use two servings. I give credit to this routine for the fact that I've never missed a day's work! This product contains healthy portions of almost superfood you could imagine. The taste is fair; to me it is acceptable. This--along with ORAC Energy Greens--made a positive contribution to my life, for sure.

Refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, it don't taste that good. But after drinking it, my tummy felt good. So refreshing. I applied it on face too as a face mask! It is my 2nd week drinking this and my body felt great!

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this product was recommended to me as I have been following a clean eating diet and am cleansing. I am very happy with this product!

Yes, It Works for Sure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is strong with a mild sweet taste. Most should take it in a smoothie or juice, but I take straight in spring water...it does detox your body in 24 hours and it alkaline the blood stream. Be aware that toxins embedded in your system will show up in your blood stream and your stool. But this product cleanses deeply. I love using it and Yes, it works for sure !

Great for smoothies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I honestly wouldn't eat this plain, but I add it to my smoothies just for that extra kick of nutrients. I do prefer the chocolate version of their superfoods but wanted to try something different this time. I can't taste it when I mix it with my protein powder and just because it's not chocolate doesn't mean that I wouldn't buy it again. I would. I just wouldn't drink this plain, unless I really had to. I do find that I am more regular when I drink this in the mornings and I also find that I don't have random bouts of heart burn. This also seems to help keep my skin looking healthy too. Great product.

High quality, great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This package lasts a while and the ingredients are top notch. The taste is not bad, even slightly sweet.

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for 6 months now, and I am very happy with it! It does alkalize, and is full of valuable nutrients. I blend it with mangosteen powder and emergenC as a morning power drink. Perfect! Beeing tired of pills, this is a very good option.

great way to getyour greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good way for me to suppliment my diet with greens and detox at the same time. I love the powder, it's easy, clean and no juicer to clean.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Never miss a day.

Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powdered superfood mix delivers an anti-oxidant boost to any smoothie!! I definitely recommend mixing it with a non-dairy milk or coconut water because it can be a little bitter, since it's mostly green vegetables. All of the enzymes in the mix also make it very digestible. Highly recommend!

1 2