Not Thrilled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first container came with the seal broken and iherb refunded and I purchased a smaller one. I had been using the Starwest Green Power which is much cheaper and it is much better.

Not bad but pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not bad, drinkable. But pricey.

Energy boost!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gave me some extra energy but I hated the taste and it made my skin feel a bit itchy. It seems to work for others though so worth a try.

yummy... not

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good ingredients but doesn't taste very good. If you are looking for something you can just mix with plain water, try something else (unless you like drinking mud).

Amazing Grass, GreenSuperFood, All Natural Drink Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hate the sweet taste. I'm never buying it again.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if this is adding anything to my life. I'm now doing 1.5 servings in my morning smoothie, but I'm not really feeling a difference from before. It's a nice thought that I have something in there to boost the greens power, I'm not sure there's a difference. The taste is fine when used in smoothies, I wouldn't drink it on its own, but that's just me. The taste isn't overwhelming and this drink isn't sweetened so it's not obnoxious.

Not so good

Posted by Sabine on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this product so much. The juice was brownish and the taste worse than similar products. The grass was not made from juice powder, so less strong.

Good quality green food drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are very good, and overall product value is also. But I ordered this for my 85-year old mom, and she had to mix it with juice to make it palatable, and it tended to sink to the bottom of the glass. I was hoping to find a green food that tasted good in just water for her. (There are some.) Otherwise, it can be blended with fruit or other smoothie ingredients just fine.