Great green grass...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best tasting green around. Has got a sweet fresh taste. The only con is that only 70% of the content is organic. The price, on the other hand, is unbeatable.

Seems very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

No added sweeteners which is awesome. Just one day in but happy so far.

Taste vs. Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even if I try, I don't like the taste. However, I can totally see a slight difference in myself when I take it in the morning. I'll continue using it to balance my greens intake.

This product has been an immune system boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ever since, I have started taking this product, I have found that I have more energy and my skin is more clear. The taste is not exactly to die for, but the results are worthwhile! :)

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for shakes.

tastes acceptable but not perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

besides the good nutritional boost it's giving, it tastes acceptable but compared to other flavors it's way less enjoyable.

Great mix of everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

So much goodness in here... I usually take the ingredients here separately: chlorella, spirulina, acai berry, flax - but it's great to have them all in one mix. Added it to my smoothie this morning with banana and yogurt and the taste was pretty good. Probably wouldn't drink it just with water, it's pretty strong "veggie-healthy" tasting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Everyday using!

good product if you don't like traditional multi vits

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't take even the mildest of multi vit tabs - turns my stomach to acid. Amazing Grass Green superfood is a great alternative - I feel I have lots more energy and it does not turn my stomach and doesn't taste so bad either (even in water). I admit it's not so great for travelling (needs refridgerating after opening). I will however probably try out other products because I want somethng with more folic acid.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well, good price, not the best tasting stuff on its own, but fine in apple or carrot juice. Gentle detox & nutrition boost during a cleanse.

1 2