Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have really really dry skin ever since I have a bad allergy reaction that causes my face to change from oily to super dry. This lovely bottle somehow cure and reduce my dry peeling skin. My skin has never felt this normal before due to this love. Remember to dilute it with a carrier oil. I use avocado oil and jobaba oil. If you guys have oily skin, just dilute it with apricot oil. Oh yea, just one drop will do. A little goes a long way. Remember essential oil are like doctor prescription. A little will do and do not go over board as you may harm ur skin. I love this product I recommend everyone who wants a better skin. And carrot seed has a natural spf 30 properties and I have dump all the commercial sunblock and I am still fair. Oh yeah.. The cap is really tight and is good because it helps to retain the freshest of the oil. Please do not expose ur essential oil under the sun.

Very soothing, anti-aging essential oil!! Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives my hand-made facial night cream a nice medium-note and sweet aroma. One drop goes a long way, just like other medium note e.o. The amber glass bottle has a child proof cap, but it is not nitrogen-flushed to completely stop oxidization, common manufacturing practice in high-end essential oil brands I have seen before, but with this price :) I am quite satisfied and will keep in fridge and use it within 1 year after opening. Only one request: please put an expiration date on the bottle. Any of this brand's essential oil bottle did not have any expiration date, but otherwise I am very happy with my purchase. I will definitly repeat.

Carrot seed oil, super healing...

Posted by evonyu on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Apart from how earthly and carroty this oil smells, really strong, it is very healing. I drip one drop of it with a drop of rosehip and jojoba oil for my face after my toner. And I am telling you... the next day, my pores close up and I wake up with calm and less red skin. Please note DO NOT USE IT ALONE!! It's very strong, and it will burn your skin. Gotta use it with a carrier oil. Nothing else like a carrier oil to help the carrot oil sink into your skin better and not burning your skin.

So Many Uses

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Carrot seed oil is an excellent option for the skin. It helps moisturize, treats acne and rosacea, and repairs tissue. It also helps with wrinkles! Carrot seed also helps fight infection, it's known to CURE cancer, remove toxins, it tones skin, and it kills intestinal worms. There are so many other uses too.

Love the scent!

Posted by Donica on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use a few drops of this essential oil for my homemade skin and hair lotions and creams. You only need a few and you get the most amazing scent! It is sweet and woodsy all in one. I really enjoy it. Plus, it is super moisturizing for my dry skin in the upcoming winter weather. Definitely a great buy!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with apricot oil and use it as a face moisturizer. My skin is so soft & suprisingly does not break me out. I am trying to use all natural products and so far I am loving this.

Great for making your skin glow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And not like a fake spray-on tan. Love using this carrot seed oil (natural SPF!) on my face instead on sunscreen since sunscreen feels too greasy.

Horrible -- but the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell..? Oh gosh -- Horrible. But the effect it has on the skin..? Priceless! I've spent a LONG time and LOTS of money finding the miracle cure for my skin. I know there is no such thing, but I can hope and dream. And this is the closest I've come to perfect skin. Normally I'm okay with products, but I don't really SEE anything hugeliy different. But here I actually do. Softer, plumpier skin, no breakouts. Will buy again when I run out, but won't happen too soon cause one (two.. for neck as well) drop(s) into normal cream or oil you use is plenty!

Super healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

healing on scars fast can't leave without it.

Eh stinks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil itself is ok quality definitely not the best, however, its the smell that seem to throw me off more then anything, I just think it stinks in a putrid way, very potent strong smell. Will not buy again, even for making soaps. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

1 2 3