The oil is fine, but a terrible cap

Posted by JuliaSakh on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved the oil, but the packaging can be much better. The cap, which must be pressed, very uncomfortable. In addition, the cap was screwed badly and a little bit of the oil spilled. So put it 4. Dear Aura Cacia, please change the cap and your product will be the best! Dear iHerb, please, carefully check this product before shipment to avoid problems with the spreading of the oil!

alternative to rose oil

Posted by flaxenc on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

rose oil is always too powering to me, so i'll preferred palmarosa for candle burning

Strong stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This essential oil is quite strong - so don't apply it directly on your skin. Need to blend with A LOT of base oil to use as it really irritates the skin. The smell is nice with a hint of rose. But be really careful when using.

Aura Cacia Palmarosa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dilute this 1% in jojoba oil, and use on my face. Palmarosa is supposed to be good for balancing skin. I often have a lot of red in my skin, and many products make it worse, but the palmarosa dilution doesn't. It has a strong smell, which I don't mind (which is lucky, because the smell does linger on my skin), but it might not appeal to everybody.

Smell cool.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I defuse with Balsam Fir Needle every night before sleep, good smell to make me relax, dont need always lavender 。

Refreshing

Posted by plumindustries on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As it says on the bottle, this oil is rather pleasing :)

Bom e barato

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Palmarosa é ótimo para a mulher. Excelente produto.

Good oil

Posted by orlytagar on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good anti fungus!

Not bad at all...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This oil is great for your skin and reduce facial problems,etc.

Lovely.

Posted by Sab15 on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this oil for aromatherapy. As said on the bottle it's really pleasing and rather neutral. Sometimes when I can't decide which oil to put in my diffuser, or when I don't want something too floral or too earthy I'd go with this one.