Excellent oil at excellent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only trust a handful of essential oil brands, and Aura Cacia is one of them, offering high quality for a reasonable price. This Roman Chamomile oil is no exception. It has a pleasing and therapeutic aroma, and impressive, soothing topical benefits. I bought two bottles and condensed them into one, since there was some extra space in the bottle. Disregard the reviews that complain that the bottle is half full and must have spilled. The description states 3.7ml, which is what you receive. The bottle itself is probably 8-10ml capacity. Any smaller and it wouldn't fit well into standard oil cases. The 3.7ml oil amount makes it more affordable to purchase.

Strong fragrance

Posted by plumindustries on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite a strong scent. A couple of drops goes a long way.

1/2 Empty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ordered Chamomile EO fast shipping but the bottle was 1/2 empty! Called as soon as I opened the box, customer service was nice enough to send me out a new one. AGAIN 1/2 empty, I will not purchase essential oils again from iHerbs!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

beautiful oil that I use to help settle and sleep......lovely frangrance

Strong smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes, the bottle is not full, but the advertising is not misleading. It is 3.7 ml of Chamomile oil. They don't make bottles that are 3.7 ml, so the company places 3.7 ml of oil into a bigger bottle. You are not being ripped off; you just need to read the description/title. That being said, I'm not sure I really like this oil. I haven't compared it to other brands, but it smells too potent to me. I usually would but 3 drops in my diffuser, but I only put 1 of this oil. It is a very useful oil and I am glad I have it. However, I will probably smell some other brands before re-purchasing when I run out.

Huile essentielle de camomille romaine

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Prix excessif comme toute HE de camomille. 3,7 mL pour 14,03 dollars, ça fait mal. Fiole reçue à moitié pleine, je ne sais pas si c'est normal. Camomille romaine et non germanique (qui est plus prisée). Achetée pour éclaircir les cheveux : résultat peu convaincant.

Potent smell

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is overbearing for me n my son.

Not A Full Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good oil and has a nice scent but when I purchase this oil form iHerb the bottle is never full....not sure why. When I purchase this oil from other suppliers the bottle is full.

its strong...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

which is good as you don’t need much. But the bottle size is kinda misleading as you only get about 2/5 bottle full of the oil.

beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

way better than NOW brand chamomile.

1 2 3