Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Mixed with Neroli, it is a great deodorant. Vetiver comes from a grass in the lemon grass family. Its fragrance is similar to, but less pungent than, patchouli.

Dont use too much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not going to slam this product...I just used too much. I took 3-4 cups of sunflower oil and mixed in 20 drops of Neroli and 10 drops of Vetiver. All I smell is Vetiver. It is the smell of something burning. So when you hear that it is "grounding", the scent is really that of char to me. Next time I will add maybe only 3 drops to the same amount of sunflower oil. I am completely new to essential oils so it's likely my fault. Most recipes call for 1 or 2 drops of essential oils mixed with a teaspoon of oil...which is crazy. That's about enough for two elbows. I thought that 20 and 10 drops would be fine for 3-4 cups of oil, but I was wrong. Like some food recipes, just because you are tripling the recipe doesnt mean you should triple the spices.....

Aura Cacia Vetiver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I Love Aura Cacia's Vetiver!!! I have used several different brands and find this one to be quite good. This essential oil can be used for grounding, arthritis, ADD/ADHD and many, many other uses I know of --- and have seen it work sucessfully. I find that all of the prices on iHerb are by far the best compared to other websites.

Beautiful heady aroma

Posted by drewmastro on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried many brands of this oil so I can't go out on a limb and say it is amazing, however this has such a resonant, woody scent and I have fallen in love with it! It has rejuvenating properties so I've added it both to my face and body oil blends with good results- it does tone and rejuvenate the skin. For aromatherapy- this blends beautifully with Bergamot.

Interesting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is not appealing on it's own, but heavily diluted in a blend (goes really well with lavender, especially!) it is quite charming. I give 4 rather than 5 stars because the Aura Cacia's standard dropper cap doesn't accommodate vetiver oils viscous consistency. It takes quite awhile for a single drop to find its way out.

good for adhd in combination with cedarwood oil

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought this after a video of dr. axe daughter with adhd loves the smell, me not so much lasts for hours supposed to calm down mix 2 drops with cedarwood oil (2 drops) and coconut oil as a base carrier

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought same type of product but different brand, 5X more expensive, but cannot really tell the difference.

vetiver oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good parfum

Difficult to get the oil out of the dropper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good though! I think it's the real deal

Good product, poor packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell but I had to shake the bottle really hard to get one tiny drop out. Made me lose a few drops with all that frantic flinging and shaking.

1 2 3