Fabulous smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it Love it Love it! I've read a review that says it has too powerfull smell - the person that wrote this obviously knows nothing about aromatherapy! It's strog becuase it's very Concentrated and you only need to use one drop to make your whole blend smell like an amazing flower. It will last a along time! Enjoy :)

Amazing essential oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great essential oil for my Wife's hair. It gives shine, strenght and health to hair. And smell so fantastic. Recomend.

overpowering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

overpowering scent. Not very useful as for medical purposes, rather for perfumery. Use less to avoid headaches!

Unpleasantly Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This ylang ylang extra oil has an incredibly intense scent. One drop and my room smelled like it for hours. That would be fine had I found it a pleasant scent. However, I found the aroma reminiscent of a generic toilet puck. Someone might like it, especially in the right blend, but it wasn't at all for me.

Calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant smell. Calming effect can be felt soon after diffusing or application.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

And my hair is shiny, and my home with love in the air...

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality!

Aura Cacia, 100% Pure Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Extra, Sensual, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good quality

aceite esencial para el pelo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta su aroma y como nutre mis rizos. Lo mezclo con el acondicionador y todo un must!

Adds shine

Posted by josie99 on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to add to my homemade hair serum. It has added so much shine to my hair! I can't believe it. To me the smell is flowery but soft, not a pungent flower smell. At first the smell is strong but it does fade, so I don't have a strong smelling fragrance on my hair, which I like. I just can't believe the shine! I'm happy with my purchase!

1 2