Help

Soothing bathtime

Posted by eathealthy on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for bathtime, my kids ask for the ducky bubble bath! The soothing lavender essential oil scent calms them for bedtime. The packet lasts for 3 baths. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Not tested

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought as gift.

Nice and calming

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This powder is pretty economical. Smells strongly with the lavender scent so I take only one teaspoon into running bath water. It foams great so and calms body and mind. Этот порошок довольно экономичен изза ярко выраженносо аромата лаванды, поэтому я на ванну беру 1-2 чайных ложки, прекрасно пенится и действительно расслабляет.

my kids really love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product really surprises me and my kids, my 2 kids love the bubble and it smells so good. After regular usage before bed time, my kids become more calm and sleep much better. It really works.

Very nice!

Posted by Luddil on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This makes bath time a lovely, fun time. The smell is beautiful, and the little one loves the packaging. ** Check my profile for more reviews :) **

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We do a few baths with one package for my 4 year old son. The essentials oils in it are great for calming, relaxing and releasing negative emotions from the day.

nice foaming bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

well enjoyed

great foam bath

Posted by tripleschizo on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

tippical stuff.

Great Bath Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product on iHerb website that has a moisturizer that you can actually feel. Smells great and great price too

Nice, relaxing, calming

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is nice. One of my kids doesn't like bubbles so he likes this calming foaming bath.

1 2