At least we have a helichrysum to choose!

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not complaining here as helichrysum is very hard to find and quite expensive. I am very happy that iherb is providing any version of this essential oil. What is disappointing here is that it is a blend but Aura Cacia does not say what the essential oil concentration in the blend is. That makes it hard to know how much to add to other formulas for use.

Pure helichrysum essential oil pre-blended with jojoba oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helichrysum oil is a rare gem and very hard to find. It does wonders for dull and lifeless skin. Famous for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, emollient, soothing and healing properties, this pure helichrysum essential oil pre-blended with jojoba oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, firms, revitalizes, regenerates, rejuvenates and heals the skin, improves its elasticity and complexion, encourages cell renewal, regulates sebum production, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, evens out the skin tone, prevents dryness and dehydration and protects against premature aging. Due to its unique phytosterol composition it's especially effective in treating such conditions as acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, chickenpox, dermatitis, shingles, hives, as well as healing small wounds, sores, cuts, burns, abscesses, blisters, boils, and alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin. Helichrysum is also a great anti-spasmodic agent capable of relieving muscle pain and all-natural insect repellent. Since I started using this helichrysum oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin has become softer and smoother, almost all the redness and inflammation is gone, my acne has cleared up, some fine lines have faded and are much less noticeable. So glad I discovered this amazing product.

Miracle ingredient in a pre-diluted blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helichrysum has some amazing properties, but is expensive to buy in pure form. This is a pre-diluted blend of helichrysum and jojoba oil, perfect for topical application, and an affordable way to purchase it for that use. I would not use it for diffusing, or in place of drops of pure helichrysum in other recipes. You can, however, use it in place of a carrier oil and combine with drops of other essential oils to create your own blend that contains helichrysum. When asked, Aura Cacia did not specify the exact percentage in its essential oil+ jojoba blends (sure would be helpful, though), other than to say it's approximately 3-7%. For purposes of transparency (and usefulness to us home aromatherapists), they really should disclose the exact percent prominently on the label. But I have been happy with the quality and price of this brand, and will continue to buy it.

Skin lesion / cancer?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A lesion on my nose that healed and then was scratched and bled for several days has begun to heal well using helichrysum oil. I had read in an aromatherapy book that this plant may be beneficial in healing skin cancers, and skin damage. So far the spot is looking good, my skin has been slow to heal in the past.

purchased for pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have MS and severe migraines. i read this was a good one to help with muscle spasms, pain, headaches, etc. it did NOTHING in that category, but after soaking in a warm tub with a few drops in the water, even if the pain and aura's were not gone, i got out feeling good. best way i can think to describe it, i got in stressed over this migraine that had me nauseated, heavy feeling, just miserable, i felt lifted. almost like after dealing with this stupid thing for close to a week, despite the pain, refreshed. like it gave me a little boost. didn't work for intended purpose, but beneficial for a different reason.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great for healing cuts and blemishes

Amazing for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin is way evenly toned, soft and supple. No more moisturizers for me!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I don't like about this oil is that it is not 100% pure but diluted in jojoba oil. I would rather have a stronger version, but the price of this is excellent and I'm sure it would be prohibitive if pure. I felt a cold sore developing this week, so used the helichrysum on it and it is healing nicely without getting out of hand. A few years ago I twisted my ankle, and I used helichrysum (another brand from before I knew about iHerb) with a couple of other oils - geranium and peppermint - and within a few hours the pain and swelling had subsided. I'm glad to have found this on iHerb as the product I used in the past was several times the cost of this and I couldn't afford to keep purchasing it. I really like the fragrance as well.

Good for bruise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I surprised this is very good for my bruise. But aura cacia not tell the blend precent of helichrysum.I just use it on skin directly.

Smells like liqueur made of raisins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not gonna use it on it's own, in mixes perhaps.

1 2 3