one of the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I put it on my face, body and dry hair ends (after I wash my hair, of course). It absorbs very quickly, and helps prevent fine lines and skin dryness. I absolutely love it!! I ditched my beloved Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair- this Apricot Kernel Oil works not worse, but probably even better. I absolutely recommend this product to EVERY woman who looks after themselves.

I love the oil, but the packaging not so much

Posted by Veganizmija on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

OK so the oil itself is really great, but what bothers me is the packaging... The top to be specific. It's really hard to get just a little bit out, as it squirts a bunch of oil since you have to press the bottle. The alternative is to take the top off and pour some in your hand but I don't like to do it that way. I'm waiting to go through my rosehip oil and then I'll transfer some of this into that bottle that has a dropper. It will take care of the problem, but I still wish that Aura Cacia made dosing easier somehow.

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my discovery of the year. I previously used the Avocado oil which was ok, but this one just knocked my socks off. I love the texture and how well moisturized and soft my skin is. The effect is quite long lasting and I love combining it with my regular moisturizer. The only complaint I have is the packaging - the rubbery thingy is great for preventing any leaking but it's not very practical when you want to use only a small amount of the oil. I prefer the cap Now Foods oils have. Despite that, I highly recommend it, it's a great product.

Very good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this oil for over a year now and some people notice a difference in my skin. I use it all over my body, from my scalp to my feet. Its odorless so no interference with any perfumes you might use. I highly recommend it!

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's reasonable price and made my body soft! Good to use during winter season.

Good purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The oil leaks out when I received. All my other products affected too. Created a mess and I need to wipe the rest.The oil is ok. It absorbs in quickly

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is really cheap and great quality apricot oil! I use it for my face and it works great!

Good for skincare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this apricot oil as a facial cleanser/moisturiser and so far have quite liked the results and the fragrance is subtle. The only downside is the lid inside, where there is a membrane across the opening and it requires some force to get the oil to push through this, which usually results in dispensing too much oil.

Aura Cacia apricot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Was not what I thought it would be.

Ana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love apricot oil on my skin. Every morning using this instead of day cream.