With a hint of lemon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this together with now food eucalyptus essential oil and this smells so much better.

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always love Eucalytus oil and I have used several brands which they differ in strength only. But this one is nothing like what I used before. It has a weird mango smell which I don't like. When I used it with my burner for the first time, I had to drain it to the toilet in less than 10 minutes. Definitely not going to re-perchase.

Excellent for Colds and Cough, Helps to Cleanse Air During Hazy Months

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I put a few drops of this in my burner whenever the kids have cold or cough. It helps them to breathe better and recover faster. During the months of haze or whenever I feel that the air quality is bad, I would put a few drops of this in my burner again and the air smells better and cleaner already. I feel that Aura Cacia's essential oil quality is better than Now Foods. I went on to purchase a few more of their larger bottles! ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

I love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my breathing esp at night. Works well with the diffuser

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

would buy again

Scent of Aura Cacia Organic Eucalyptus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent did not closely match that of the eucalyptus foliage I buy.

Gorgeous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am obsessed with the smell. I usually bought low priced eucalyptus, but this one is worth the money. I want to buy each new smell from Aura Cacia every month. Unfortunately, they cost a lot, but they 100% worth it.

Excellent essential oil for home

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great smell

So helpful for Allergic rhinitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son has suffering Allergic rhinitis when the weather change . I brought it and put a few drops on his pillow , its made him sleep more tight. I believe I will repurchase again and again.

great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality oil. Smells great. Highly recommended. Much better than now brands if people are looking for a proper alternative

1 2