Help

Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have an oily T-zone and very dehydrated skin with some dry patches in the rest of my face. This oil works wonders to keep it in great condition. I use a small drop of this in the morning as a serum just before I apply my spf. It replenishes the moisture that's lost after the morning cleanse/exfoliation and makes the skin glow. It absorbs fast and doesnt leave an oily residue and I could say it also helps with oil control on my T zone, or at least it doesnt make things worse in any case. Plus, my makeup applies great on top of it! I also use it instead of a night cream. I apply 2-3 drops all over my face before I go to bed and I wake up with soft plump clear skin. In general, my skin looks a lot better after starting using this two months ago. The only think I dont like is the smell, hence the 4 stars.

It does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't have sensitive skin but as someone who always sleeps late for reasons, this helps moisturize my skin, with a day cream with SPF 30 and a collagen night cream, my skin is brighter and greater than ever. I have literally tried at least 100+ creams and seed oils, regardless expensive or cheap ones, these products combined have made a miracle result.

help to restore skin and reduce acne marks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

skin feel soft after wake up if apply it before sleep, it also moisturizes and balances the skin that oil is accused. after using for few days, some spot-marks are reducing as well. but skin may feel a little bit dry during winter. good choice to use it during summer. highly recommend!

Fantastic!!

Posted by evonyu on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell. Love how its a pump. I bought the NOWs brand and its in the dropper form. And this pump bottle is very good for travel. And its very healing for my skin. Awesome Rosehip!!

Good quality and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Better that Life Flow rose hip oil. This is thicker and has the correct rich amber colour. But I feel a dropper bottle is better for controlling amount I want to use than a pump bottle.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is great, it is not oily and can be absorbed fast.

My favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've now finished this bottle, the first time I have used this brand and love it. Will not be using any other brands as I am always pleased with their products. Reasonable price for a lovely product.

Nice light moisturizing face care.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I pump a couple squirts into my palm after washing my face, add a couple drops of essential oil (frankincense is my favorite) and apply over my face and neck. I love it and it keeps my skin moisturized, not oily.

Product is authentic and shipment is fast and safe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ordered the product from Singapore and received the good within a week via registered mail. The rosehip smell is great and packaging is nice. Thanks iHerb for the great customer experience.

I don't use it because a scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this oil smells like old and rancid. I tried to use it twice but didnt noticed any effect