BETTER QUALITY

Posted by satokoban on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

THAN OTHER BRANDS' I TRIED HERE ON I HERB. ABSORB BETTER THAN OTHER BRADS'. AURA CACIA BRAND'S PRODUCTS ARE ALWAYS BETTER, FOR EXAMPLE, THEIR ROSE HIP OIL IS MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN OTHER BRANDS' ROSE HIP OIL AVAILABLE ON IHERB (I TRIED ALMOST ALL OF THEM).

First time glycerin user

Posted by tulilie on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to be used on its own as a moisture addition to my hair, as well as to be blended into conditioners for a better moisturizing effect. I have been happy with the product. The packaging is good, I am able to squirt just the right amount of product on my hand and there seems to be some sort of a stopper in the mouth as it stays clean and doesn't drip at all. The cap is not stiff but seems sturdy enough to be carried in the purse on its own (especially because of the stopper), without a ziplock bag.

as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love Aura Cacia products and this one is no exclusion. I use it in my leave in conditioner based on aloe spray and it saves my hair from heat and harsh Israeli weather. It's just an upgrade for any DIY cosmetic product and it lasts forever.

Payhetic setvice and misguiding customers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Firstly i did not receive the item and i have rejected from the dhl. I am very unhappy with the online site. You have charged me for shipping charge of 600 above and on top of that customs duty of 2000rs for a product worth 600., which was never mentioned in the product description. I will never recommend this site to anyone. Disgusting

Ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was an essential ingredient to making roll on deodorant. Fine quality.

Add on for DIY creams

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality good price. A little goes a long way.

glycerin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it for making a natural cosmetic formula. Seemed to do the trick

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I got this to use with some of my DIY items. and am pleased with it. Meets my needs.

The Best 👍🏻

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use it before sleep and before makeup I LOVE IT ;)

Great for making home- made soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase