It works, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It does what I need it to do. That is, it provides good sun protection, but it has a bit of an odor that is unpleasant to me. It also has a bit of a greasy feel to it when rubbing it in. But I will tolerate this in order to protect myself from a sunburn.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very fair skin and the tint make this as a tinted moisturiser for me. I have skin on the dry side so I use a moisturiser underneath, but I think I will try this without a moisturiser too. I use this as a tinted moisturiser and add a powder on top. Looks great. Doesn't fill in the pores or exentuate lines. I am 39. It does make me a bit shiny so I need to keep a powder in my purse to retouch during the day. But I use this as an everyday look, even to work. That is how good it looks. Many expensive brands foundations doesn't come close to this. So lovely that it is fragrance free aswell! The only downside I can think of is that you need a good cleanser. I use an oil cleaner and a washcloth, but if you have a bad cleanser you might find this difficult to remove.

No white cast

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The tinted sunscreen works well, but as with all Badger sunscreens it is a bit 'heavy'. I would buy this again - it completely disappears when applied. It's also one of the very safest sunscreens out there according the the Environmental Working Group (EWG). I do wish it had a higher SPF and that it was not so expensive though.

it gives me acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand generally but unfortunately this product gives me acne.

Nicely tinted but a little too greasy for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It deserved a 5 star if the formula is less greasy. I have expected to spend some time to evenly put it on after doing some research. I have no problem for that part. However, the feeling on face can almost always reminds you that you have put on a sunscreen. it does not break me out though. The tints was good that I think it looks more natural than the Elta one. And it keeps me from getting tan. So far it is my best physical sunscreen. Hope there is one version that is lighter for me in the future. I will definitely try them

Too oily, white cast, insufficient coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After hearing great feedback about this natural sunscreen, I decided to give it a go. I was dissapointed to find that it was very oily and made me look like a grease ball and I ended up breaking out in pimples. It left an unnatural white cast on my skin eventhough it is tinted. The tint does not offer sufficient coverage.

Stains Clothes!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

While this sunscreen works fine, it permanently stains clothes and is very greasy. Not at all what I expected.

Nice clean sunscreen but the wrong skin tone for me

Posted by FightingFatigue on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The sunscreen is pink toned however I have sallow skin so you can see the sunscreen. It's especially obvious in the skin creases eg crow's feet and on any moles or freckles. You really need light or pink toned skin for this to be less visible on the face. I will probably use it on my hands and body as it's too obvious on my face

Good product but a bit greasy on the face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the most part I am pleased with how this performs and I applaud Badger for trying to address the cosmetic aspect of a facial sunscreen. The simple ingredient list is a definite win and was why I bought it, and the tint is ok, although leaves a bit of a white cast on the skin. The only down side to this product is that its oily. It is visibly shiny, and I would much prefer a slightly matte appearance. That aside I do have to say that it does do a good job of protecting your skin. Would be great if Badger could take this formula and tweak it a little to make it a more matte product, then I think it would be perfect!

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this sunscreen. It's oily but I like color.

1 2 3