Badger Sunscreen 15

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have used sunscreen 30 for a number of years. Giving this one a try as formula not so white on the skin. Will use when sun not so strong and fall back on the 30 formula when long exposure to sun is unavoidable.

Easy to apply and safe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This sunscren is easy to apply, much easier than the suncreen stick of this brand. It doesn't leave a white residue. Protects from the sun without any harsh chemicals and i love that

Great Protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product offers great protection from the sun, and when applied disappears quickly on the skin without leaving a white trace

few and only natural ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used it much yet but it seems good so far and glides on the skin quite easily. Sometimes I mix it with coconut oil to make it thinner so no white residues are left on the skin. I like that this is the only sunscreen with so few and only natural ingredients.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love this sunscreen! I have tried others with zinc oxide but I have learnt there is no other sunscreen as good as badger. it is easy to apply and feels great on the skin.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a dense texture and it is too greasy, maybe, but the important thing is that it works perfectly. I could sunbath and had no sunburn during the whole summer. Fantastic. Tiene una textura muy densa y es, tal vez, excesivamente grasa. Pero lo importante es que funciona perfectamente. Pude tomar el sol sin quemarme ni una vez en todo el verano, ni se me enrojeció la piel, siquiera. Fantástico.

Natural sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen is easy to apply and it doesn't leave a white residue.

Ok product, but room for improvement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like that the product is natural and it don't have any harmful ingredients for the sea or your skin. And only sunblock ingredient is the most natural of them all = Zinc Oxide. Protects well from the sun. Did not burn easily. Only minus is the product is very thick and hard to apply. I had to put coconut oil over my skin before, so the Badger would be easier to get all over the body without using the whole tube. Also would be nice that they made even one vegan version of their product, because now I went vegan and can't buy this product again.

EXCELLENT! Badger Company, Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This has to be the sunscreen with the most simple natural ingredients that's available. :-) There is slight whiteness when you apply that disappears as you rub in. Rubbing it in does not affect the effectiveness of the zinc by the way as the zinc remains in the skin (until removed through washing or perspiration), providing a physical barrier to both UVA and UVB ultraviolet light. SPF15 gives 93% protection and SPF30 gives you a gain of only 4% (to 97%). Many dermatologists say that SPF15 is still going to do a good enough job. Only has four natural ingredients and Zinc oxide gives you broad spectrum protection. I have very fair skin and works for me. It takes a bit of getting used to the film of beeswax over your skin but this absorbs after a while. Beeswax in fact is great for sealing in moisture for over the day - so excellent for dry skin. Prevents your skin from drying out when out in warm dry climates. Easy to apply over the top of your moisturiser and you only need a little of this thick cream to cover a large area. You won't be disappointed with this one. I'm won for life! ♥♥☺Please read my page by clicking on my username (AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH) – especially if you are new to I-herb!☺♥♥

Does a great job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for people with slightly darker skin tone, that don't get burned easily. I've used it in a harsh Ibiza sun, and only had to apply it twice during the whole day on a beach. I love that it's not a sun blocker, as we do need expose our skin to it for all its benefits. It doesn't leave a white film and it's not absorbed by the skin, which is great, but at the same time it's easily removed with castille soap in the shower. My favorite natural sunscreen.

1 2