100%

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

100%

Got it when it was on sale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got it when it was on sale, reasonable price and quality.

Daily vit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i can't go out without one pill :)

excellent product

Posted by unseen on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multivitamin I've ever used and believe me I used too many; Megafood,Nature's Way Max, Nature's Plus .. etc I was looking for 4 important things for me : 1- 100% RDA I don't want to use excess/spiked of anything, 2- Vegetarian or Vegan, 3- Capsule form, 4- One daily, also this multivitamin doesn't cause those weird burps that some multivitamin make; dosen't smell weird or of medicine, and -excuse me- the urine isn't that yellowish all day long .. I buy this multivitamin in bulk for me and my family and they all happy with it, though if you can increase the quanity to 60-120 - 30 is not eonugh specially for cusomers with restrictions, also I don't see the point behind "with biotin" it's nothing special to be included in the discription as 99% of multivitamin contain biotin, may be iron free is better; I combine this multivitamin with Country Life Calcium Magnesium Complex, with Vitamin D3 before I go to bed for coverage and need; but always check with a professional .. I'll keep buying.

Excellent for everyone !!

Posted by 5 percent off C E M 8791 on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my family daily vitamins they all love it, and i love it why it the price.

werry good.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

God price. And they Are Using The Best vitamin K2... Menaq7 !!!!

Good product . I am satisfied

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it because not all multivitamins contains lutein. If you have issues with eyes, you need it. I gave it to my family member who has weak eyes.

This is a completely of the Daily Value of 16 Vitamins & Minerals, it can let me to get the all dietary Supplement easily.

Posted by My Page on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am just take 1 tablet daily , it is really convenience. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

Good working vits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its Not the first time I ordered these vits. The quality is worthy and the price moderate

Good value balance of vitamins and minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was looking for product with low B6 and yet with the broad vitamin & mineral range: and this fits the bill!

1 2 3