Help

橙子味,宝宝爱吃

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

橙子味香香的,咬开还是腥味很大的,宝宝对这个腥味很着迷,看到瓶子就吵着要吃,平时要藏起来。 一直吃,宝宝眼睛亮,认知能力也很强。 如果我说的对大家有帮助,点一下yes哦。

Great Stuff!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I gave this as a present to my Friend of 4 years old Daughter (She has a numbers of issues in term of languages and communicating) and Now, she is craving for it everyday! Her caretaker teacher has commented how much improvement she has seen in her. My friend was a non-believer of alternate supplement but I had proven her wrong after which, I educated her more in layman terms and I have been seeing her daughter every now and then and will definitely help to the best of my knowledge as she is still very small and this is the most critical and vital time when her daughter brain is developing at a fast pace before settling down. My friend will be ordering this from Iherb for LIFE.for the great cheap price they are offering. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

No Fishy Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This capsule has no fishy taste and is a hit with my 4-yr old who does not like eating fish. She requests for this several times a day.

Have been helping my boy with his focus and better sleep.

Posted by gabemom on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 3yo toddler has been taking this for 1 year and this is great for general health, for his skin (I noticed, that his white spot and sometimes dry spot on the face has disappeared since taking this), and help him to focus better... It also help that the taste is great and kids friendly!

Poor quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have received the item with poor quality seem like under the sun for a long time. Poor customer services. I have sent numerous email to them..no reply and no response... I will never order from them in the future...

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids love them.

One of the best and favorite product for my kids

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The DHA is very important for every body, especially for growing kids it is good for the brain and faster development of speech, which I find very efficient with my toddler. In today`s food you cannot get all nutrients you need, so I was looking for something natural and good quality. My kids like the way these tablets look, like small candy balls....always wait for their turn for the day:)) I tried few products here as you can see this is far my best one, so will keep using it.

Second bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for my daughter, enhance her concentration and attentiveness

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

BABY LOVE IT,TASTE SWEET~~LIKE ORANGE~~

it is recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste good, like baby, worthy of recommendation