it clogged my pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gave me pimples. Now using it as hand cream

disaster

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had read wonderful things about this product. I was anxious to try it. I should have run a patch test. I put it on my face and it turned red and hot and itchy. Caution can be useful.

Red rash and irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't believe this cream is rated so highly... I gave this cream two tries with 2-month break and I give up now. It is day 4 of my second try, and I have a burning rash all over my face. I had the same thing happen with my first try, except it took a few days longer to develop the rash. I get a feeling that this cream strips my skin and makes it very sensitive to everything. It burns when I apply makeup or even aloe vera gel to soothe irritation, and I developed dry patches on my face. And it smells horrible. Like grandma's expired cream. For reference, I'm 34 years old, with fair and sensitive thin skin. If your skin doesn't tolerate acid/vitamin C-based creams, I recommend that you try something else.

unexpected reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this cream based on good reviews and I do like a firming effect from a product. The 1st time I used it on my face, it didn't give me a reaction until a few days later, so I wasn't sure if it was caused by this cream. I stopped all products and use just an aloe moisturizer to heal the irritation. This morning I tried this cream a second time, the very same reaction started a few hours after application. I got patches of red, slightly swollen irritation on my face as if I have rubbed my face with a sanding paper, the patches were red, raw, warm to touch and firm, so in a way I guess it does 'firm' the skin! I think this product is not for everyone, and you may want to be careful with it. This morning I was quite happy with my skin, just a few hours with this cream on and I now look quite 'beaten up', my roommate thought I had a fist fight with somebody.

disappointed with expiry date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The page states the expiry is in 2018, but my item received expired on 06/2016. I dislike using nearing expiry skincare products !

My skin become red ,swollen and itchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Be careful when you use it fo the first time

Beware.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Had a huge allergic reaction to this. My face went bright red, itched crazily, swelled and hurt. Skin went like rough leather then over the next week peeled. Needed to take sreroids to fix. Lasted for about a week. this happened after I had already been using the cream for three months. Stupidly I put it on my face again to be sure it WAS this cream and had to go through the whole thing again! Be careful.

Thicken Up Your Skin but causes Break Outs.

Posted by ElenaChristensen on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Probably this product is great for a dry, clean, not-prone-to-acne and other imperfection skin, thus it absolutely doesn't fit problem, mixed or oily skin. It causes terrible... horrific! breakouts. I remember trying this product twice blaming other things that might have caused such terrific breakouts all over my face and even on my cheeks which had never happened before. And those blemishes were deeply under the skin and really hard to get rid of, I had never ever had experience with pimples like that!!! On the bright side, it does what promised, it thickens your skin, removes sights of tiredness and small wrinkles. But, God, it doesn't worth it if it causes such a big problems. I spent 2 years trying to get rid of the result of this cream. My mom also had purchased this cream and had the same terrible effect. I think those people who sell it have to test it before launching on the market.

Received fake cream!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cream doesn't look like on the picture, they sent me a fake one! I use this cream for years and used to buy in the store, this time I got too busy and ordered online! Very bad and disappointing!!! Don't order from this site! I hope they read my review and will send me original one! What a shame!

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never get any breakouts but oh my god. After few days of using I had huge four pimples on my smooth skin that I couldnt get rid off like two weeks. Stopped using it immediately. After a while gave a chance once again, maybe that's how my skin reacted to new product. Nope. It just doesnt work for me. I have oily/combination skin and it just doesnt let my skin to breath. Also smell is horrible, I can feel it on my clothes, sheets, pillow... even though I'm not sensitive for scents

1 2 3 4