it clogged my pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gave me pimples. Now using it as hand cream

disaster

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had read wonderful things about this product. I was anxious to try it. I should have run a patch test. I put it on my face and it turned red and hot and itchy. Caution can be useful.

Red rash and irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't believe this cream is rated so highly... I gave this cream two tries with 2-month break and I give up now. It is day 4 of my second try, and I have a burning rash all over my face. I had the same thing happen with my first try, except it took a few days longer to develop the rash. I get a feeling that this cream strips my skin and makes it very sensitive to everything. It burns when I apply makeup or even aloe vera gel to soothe irritation, and I developed dry patches on my face. And it smells horrible. Like grandma's expired cream. For reference, I'm 34 years old, with fair and sensitive thin skin. If your skin doesn't tolerate acid/vitamin C-based creams, I recommend that you try something else.

disappointed with expiry date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The page states the expiry is in 2018, but my item received expired on 06/2016. I dislike using nearing expiry skincare products !

unexpected reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this cream based on good reviews and I do like a firming effect from a product. The 1st time I used it on my face, it didn't give me a reaction until a few days later, so I wasn't sure if it was caused by this cream. I stopped all products and use just an aloe moisturizer to heal the irritation. This morning I tried this cream a second time, the very same reaction started a few hours after application. I got patches of red, slightly swollen irritation on my face as if I have rubbed my face with a sanding paper, the patches were red, raw, warm to touch and firm, so in a way I guess it does 'firm' the skin! I think this product is not for everyone, and you may want to be careful with it. This morning I was quite happy with my skin, just a few hours with this cream on and I now look quite 'beaten up', my roommate thought I had a fist fight with somebody.

My skin become red ,swollen and itchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Be careful when you use it fo the first time

Beware.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Had a huge allergic reaction to this. My face went bright red, itched crazily, swelled and hurt. Skin went like rough leather then over the next week peeled. Needed to take sreroids to fix. Lasted for about a week. this happened after I had already been using the cream for three months. Stupidly I put it on my face again to be sure it WAS this cream and had to go through the whole thing again! Be careful.

Received fake cream!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cream doesn't look like on the picture, they sent me a fake one! I use this cream for years and used to buy in the store, this time I got too busy and ordered online! Very bad and disappointing!!! Don't order from this site! I hope they read my review and will send me original one! What a shame!

Smelled awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product stunk quite badly. I tried to put up with it, but finally gave in. It was not that good a moisturiser for my type of skin (Normal/Dry). Liked better the free sample of Chamomile moisturiser that was sent recently, may buy this next time.

no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

using for one week, did not notice any difference; has very soapy smell

1 2 3