Too Strong!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive and dry skin, so this product left a tangling/ burning sensation every time I used it, prob works best with mature skin but not recommend for young or sensitive skin.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried this whilst looking for products with ingredients advocated by Dr Perricone. I prefer the NutriBiotic serum.

not so good for oily or combination skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is not good choice for combination/oily skin. After using this cream, the skin becomes oily again soon. This cream is well and quickly absorbed

Dermatitis

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This MIGHT be a product that will work for you, but for me it unfortunately didn't. After couple of weeks of using it, it gave me an itchy, red rash. I stopped using the products, and the allergy disappeared and when I tried again, it came back. Therefore, I cannot use this product and will not repurchase it. I'm not saying it's bad, but id didn't suit my skin.

like it , but needs more moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, but I need some more moisture in my skin.

Unpleasant smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not so pleasant smell. See no improvement after the 1st jar

Not for me !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really want to say that this was the product was for me - but I cant - I did see a difference in my skin nearly immediately but after using it for a month I broke out with awful large painful "blind" pimples. I dont know whether I was using too much of the cream, therefore it was too active for my skin. But please try it you may have great results with it !

Very drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is very drying on the skin. You can keep applying, it absorbs well, but does not give a glow to the skin. Average product.

Not good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This made my combination skin really oily. Didn't get any pimples though. Moisturizes well, so maybe good for dry skin. I didn't like the smell though..

Not too good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had been using this for two weeks but not as good as I thought, it made me break out. The cream was very moisturing and tightening but I got lots of pimples after using it and usually I dont get pimples, kind of disappointed.

1 2 3