not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it got dimeticone a form of silicone thats why alot of people think it makes your skin smooth for my skin it creates more oil since silicone traps skin from breathing.

I wanted to love this...but the smell...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this and used it only once. First, the positive. I really could feel an immediate positive change in my skin tone--the cream was light, but my skin felt almost tighter, but not dry. I used it along with the matching serum. Even though it felt like it would be great for my skin, I had to wash it off within about 15 minutes because of the perfumey smell. It has a chemical/synthetic floral type fragrance, which I really have a hard time with. I am sensitive to synthetic perfumes and within a few minutes of application I began to taste it--that's always a clue for me! I emailed the company and asked them to please either remove the fragrance altogether, or replace it with something 100% natural. Until then, I will have to keep looking for something else.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Too heavy for my oily skin. Didn't notice any real improvements to wrinkled skin, but discontinued early because of pimples. Probably great for dry skin.

I can see visible improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can see visible improvement on the lines and scared areas of my face but am a bit concerned that some of the ingredients are not as safe as Derma-e claims. See the web site "skin deep" for an analysis.

This is a good facecream - but has silicone :(

Posted by emkoreanrooftop on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a fine face-cream, but after a few days it seemed to leave a film of stuff on my face - later found it contains silicone. Not something I would want to put on my face too regularly, and may not be good for long-term healthy skin.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the tingling sensation when applied but it seems to have done nothing for me.

Pros and Cons

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A bit sticky, a little smelly (3 stars). However, in just a week I noticed an overall firmness to my 45 year old skin. Worked even better on my chest/neck area. I wash my face with warm water and Dove soap. (Always have.) Then I rinse with cool water to close my pores and use a toner. I put on the DERMA E, but absolutely have to follow up with a light oil free face moisturizer. This makes my skin dry and tight, so I need the moisturizer to get my make up to smooth out and because I like to hydrate my skin. Hope this review helps! I would recommend you give it a try. A little goes a long way. :)

No results yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's only been a couple of weeks, but I haven't seen any improvement in the sagging around the jowl and neck area. However, the moisturizer and firming serum are reasonably priced, so I'm going to continue using them for another couple of months or so.

It's not suitable for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is oily, this product irritates my skin.

doesn't worth the hype

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it by recommendation of a youtuber. I don't think the cream made any difference. It has a strong soapy fragrance. I didn't like that feeling. I prefer Source Naturals Skin Eternal DMAE.