Great Multi-Vitamin for Vegans!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a Vegan multivitamin for some time now but every one I've tried had a terrible taste to it, I mean to the point of throwing it up. BUT DEVA's vegan multi vitamin has a thin green coating and you don't taste anything at all, no bad smell nothing! It's perfect and the vitamin I've been looking for! Also, it has a good balance of all the supplements I need. I highly recommend this.

Very Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic price for a really good multivitamin. As a couple who don't always have the time or money to eat as well as we'd like, an affordable vegan multi is essential. Both my husband and myself are prone to depression and find our mental health is much improved when taking a good multivitamin. Also we experience no nausea with this vitamin like we have with others.

All good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just about all your daily vitamin and minerals in one tablet! Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Doesn't get any better than this! Excellent product! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments!

what a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

WHat a difference a little pill can make. I take all kinds of vitamens and minersla and herbs. Dr. Oz told viewers we should all be taking a multiple.I tried this one because of what it had in it and that it was Vegan even though I am not. I could not beleive how much better I felt after 2 days. I had more energy and was more alert. I was not getting some minerals and taking too much of some vitamins. I cut out 1 of my pills that was 10 times the recommended dose and feel so much better. now.

Makes my pee bright yellow

Posted by j44lee on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

TMI? Possibly, but that's the truth. Usually when a vitamin makes your urine bright or dark yellow, the vitamins and nutrients are not getting absorbed in your system. In any case, I don't have any other adverse side effects. The ingredients are good and the price is right. I would recommend it to others, but I think I have to stick with Garden of Life, even though it costs an arm and a leg.

Getting all in one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted something that covers the essential. This one seems really good and like the fact it is vegan.

Bargain Vegan Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

They're on the large side, but you only have to take one a day, which is great. I get them down with a nice glass of blue diamond chocolate almond milk.

Great for training

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I'm a Vegan and I do powerlifting and grappling and take 2 when I do both training on the same day (1 in the morning and 1 at night) Will definitely order again. Ordered products with DHL Int. on Saturday night and got it on Tuesday! but at pickup DHL charged me an extra $10-15 in fees and credit card charged me an extra $5.23 for 1 bottle of this an 2 Deva Glucosamine bottles. Keep that in mind. Greg Ottawa, Canada

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a vegetarian and I wanted to find a multi vitamin that I could take only once a day and that had everything I needed. After doing some research I found the Deva was a good choice and the price was right. I've been taking this vitamin for a couple weeks now and I am very happy with my choice.

problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

contains iodine which gave me a rash, can't use it anymore. but my boyfriend has no problems with it.