not palatable

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients make so much sense like all mercola for pets products but the taste is not appreciated by my cat. I have to admit i tasted it a bit to find out how come i could not do much to camouflage the bitter taste in his favotite food, turns out my boy is right i woulnt touch it either! I should try to mix it with water and administer with a dropper, not nice! But then this is my experience of it, don't let this negative review turn you off as each cat is different and as i said the ingredients are in theory highly beneficial...

Helped with liver issues

Posted by livelig on August 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

My dog had elevated liver enzymes and thanks to acupuncture and this blend his liver enzymes are now normal. This liver and kidney support is also good as a detox after flea and tick treatments

Dr. Mercola, Healthy Pets, Liver and Kidney Support for Pets, 1.4 oz (39 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dog is in love with it and can eat it just plain, from my palm without any additional food. It is so comfortable when you have nothing at home suitable for dog where you can hide vitamins for dog to eat. With help of dr.Mercola there is no need to hide it. As for benefits, I think it is beneficial and maybe worth the price. My 11 years young doggy says: thanks.

My cat eats it with no complaints

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I opened this up and smelled it I was a little worried that my cat might not eat it. I haven't been giving him a full dose but he doesn't seem to mind it at all.

Great so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

We've been giving this (along with many other things) to our 20 year old cat. It gets mixed into his twice-daily syringed dose of meds & supplements. He doesn't seem to mind it at all. Recently his veterinary Internist expressed surprise as she said "His lab values are down, but he's not getting worse." "Worse" is what she expected; but "He just keeps going" as his regular vet puts it. I would say if your pet doesn't seem to like the flavor, find another way to give it. It will probably be helpful for many conditions.

my cat don't love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

i put some on the cat food, but my cat dont eat them

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I’m writing a review when I have made so many purchases from iHerb. This powdered supplement is really 👍. My boy liver has deteriorated for the past 5-6yrs, in sept I run a liver and kidney test for him, it turns out still the same after all the years. He has to take liver supplement. I came by chance this product 2 months back and I let my boy tried this product. He has finished a bottle and has left another half in the new one. We did a test for him again and I am absolutely very happy with the results. The vet says his liver and kidney is perfect. Thank god.

Posted by michellek on October 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

10yr old mini schnauzer is not lethargic anymore with this. Much closer to his old self.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cats have diabetes & liver failure respectively... gave it to them and the values improved significantly. :)) Have been giving it to them every alternate day (even to the healthy ones as a prevention), as the label states that it is safe/good for healthy pets as well. :)) Prevention is always better than cure, so it's recommended to start your pets on it when they are healthy. Sadly.. they do not ship the immunity organic mushrooms supplement to my country. :(

Simply Amazing

Posted by klinacz on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it is the answer for most of the issues our pets can get through. It can help in many ways for many different things. It contains high quality ingredients which can support a whole body of our pet, especially kidneys and liver. Totally recommend. The only disadvantage is that they do not seem to like it, so it is a little bit difficult to give it to them. However it is one of the best things that can be given to our pets.

1 2