Very thick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't help to make a foam! "eats' a lot of shower gel! But peels good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

NOT HAPPY WITH THIS ONE DOESN'T DRY WELL Used this morning, this evening it still hangs wet! Talk about bacteria house! DOESN'T FOAM WELL MATERIAL IS TOO THICK and! TOO THIN AT THE SAME TIME. If it were thinner, perhaps the mitt would be more flexible and foam better If it were thicker, perhaps it would be more plush and comfortable As it is, it feels like a towel that doesn't hold soap, so pretty much like washing with a wet rag, just dragging it across skin, yew!! Perhaps they can rethink the way the fibers are designed, perhaps shorter bristles, perhaps perhaps but right now it is a poorly executed product FYI: I also own a pari of "EARTH THERAPEUTICS EXFOLIATION HYDRO GLOVES" which foam really well, made of nylon which is tough on face but behave well with soap and dries quickly ALSO, THE COLOR I RECEIVED IS A SOLID GREEN, NOT EVEN LISTED AS AN OPTION ON THIS SITE, DID NOT LIKE THE WAY THAT COLOR INTERRUPTS THE OFF-WHITE BATHROOM STYLE

soo good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shower mitt is magical. I use it with normal shower gel, body scrub etc. It gives me beautiful soft and gloving skin. When it has been used for some time, I put it in the washer, and it is as good as new:) Even my boyfriend love this one:D A cheap way to get beautiful skin.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would prefer it to be a little more rude and it's a little hard to foam, but other than that it's a good product.

Washes gently.

Posted by naturalsgirls on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good soft sponge provides rich foam. Washes gently.

Posted by ALGHOBAYSHI on May 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good and light on the body

Fits really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is nice and you can feel it is scratchy enough to really clean and even exfoliate your skin, but what I really like about it is that it doesn't slip from your hand when you are using it, unlike almost every other sponge glove out there. Good product for the price, be aware that it doesn't lather very much.

Good mitten

Posted by FancyBeauty on July 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

This mitten is the best. I like how it washes and scrubs the skin at the same time. Is not eaither rough or soft, it is mild.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice i like it

quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mitt is not so soft as I expected but I use it as an exfoliating mitt. I wash it in the washing machine. I don't know if that is good but it is still in a very good condition (I use it for 5 months now)