Help

Nice brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hair gets detangled easily and dries very fast. It is not a round brush as it looks in the picture, the back part is flat, like on a regular brush.

Very happy with this brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a little larger than I was expecting, but deceivingly light to handle. I find it stimulates my scalp incredibly well when I do the '100 strokes' routine every night. Because I'm hopeless at using a round brush to blow dry my long hair (always ends up in a tangled snarl), i find this half round one to be just perfect.

Decepción!

Posted by roxbis on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No me ha gustado nada. Se supone que se puede usar con secador para ahuecar el pelo y darle forma y que vaaaa! Se le doblan las púas por el calor a la mínima. No lo recomiendo, si es para usar con calor. Ademas de engancha el pelo en los remates de metal con la madera. Si te resulto útil, dale al botón. Gracias

Its good but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great brush, however when i ordered this I thought this is a round brush. Turns out it only 1 sided.

I cant live without my new brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have baby hair, and is annoying, I order this brush by mistake, and it was a wonderful mistake

Really does offer smooth brushing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have thin hair that gets tangled up and break easily. This brush was helpful for me, i find that it protects my hair from breaking and that it untangles knots without feeling discomfort by the pulling of the hair. Very satisfied.

Shiny hair

Posted by Tingeling on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great brush,love it.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing brush

shiny hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this brush as well. Purchased with the detangler. I would just stick with this one as it does all. Detangles, shines and shapes. Thank you Iherb for carrying this EcoTools products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good brush and styler for my long hair.

1 2 3